1. The Akahata(Red Flag), published by Nihon Kyosanto Chuo Iinkai (Japan Communist Party Central Committee).
2. Akusho ”Ita Honzon Gisaku Ron” o Funsaisu (Refuting the Evil Book ”On the Fabrication of the Wooden Gohonzon”) published by Nichiren Shoshu Fukyokai.
3. The Asahi Shimbun, published by the Asahi Press.
4. Ikeda Daisaku Zenshu(Complete Works of Daisaku Ikeda), authored by Daisaku Ikeda, and published by the Soka Gakkai.
5. Ita Gohonzon Gisaku Ron(On the Fabrication of the Wooden Gohonzon), authored by Bentetsu Yasunaga and published by Tama Shobo.
6. Inbo (Conspiracy), authored by Kazuyoshi Abe and published by Chugai Nippo Press.
7. Ushio Magazine, published by Ushio Press.
8. Uwasa no Shinso(Truth of Rumor), published by Uwasa no Shinso Press
9. Emyo, published by Emyo Editorial Office.
10. On o Wasureta Abe Nikken o Tadasu, authored by Nobuyo Watanabe and published by Daisanbunmei Press.
11. Kage no Gunda(Bandit in the Shadow), authored by Akahata Tokusohan and published by Shin Nippon Publishing Co..
12. Gakkai Shumon Koso no Konpon Gen’in(The Fundamental Cause of Conflicts Between Nichiren Shoshu and the Soka Gakkai), authored by Shoei Asai and published by Kokusho Kankokai.
13. Kiken na Chochiku(Dangerous Saving), authored by Taizo Kumabe and published by Kindai Sales Press.
14. Kindai Nippon no Nichiren Shugi Undo (The Nichiren-ism Movement in Modern Japan), authored by Eiichi Otani and published by Hozokan.
15. Kinyu Saihensei no Shoten (Focus Points in Financial Restructuring), authored by Daizo Kumabe and published by Kindai Sales Press.
16. SGI Graphics, Seikyo Press.
17. Kesarekaketa File(The File That Was Almost Erased), authored by Iso Aso and published by Shinchosha.
18. Gekkan Pen Jiken Umoreteita Shinjitsu (The Monthly Pen Incident--Buried Truth), authored by Masatomo Yamazaki and published by Daisan Shokan.
19. Gekkan Pen Jiken no Uchimaku (The Inside Story of the Gekkan Pen Incident), authored by Minoru Maruyama and published by Koyo Publishing Co.
20. Genzai Magazine, published by Kodansha.
21. Gendai Shukyo Kenkyu(Research on Modern Religion), published by Gendai Shukyo Kenkyu Center.
22. Gendai no Me(Eyes of Modern Times), published by Gendai Hyoron Sha.
23. Kenryoku to Inbo (Authority and Conspiracy), authored by Akira Kinkei and published by Godo Publishing Co..
24. Genron Kenkyu (Study of Speech), Genron Kenkyu Kai.
25. Kokushi Daijiten (Great Dictionary of National History), compiled by Kokushi Daijiten Henshu Iinkai and published by Yoshikawa Kobunkan.
26. Kokka Anzen Kikakubu(National Security Bureau), authored by Kosai Cho and published by JICC Shuppan Kyoku.
27. Kore ga KCIA da(This is KCIA), compiled by Zainichi Chosen Minshushugi Horitsuka Kyokai and published by Ikkosha.
28. Kore ga Tokumusen da(This Is a Battle With Special Assignments), authored by Tazuo Furutani and published by Fuji Shobo.
29. Kore ga Nihon Tenpuku Keikai da(The Scheme To Collapse Japan), authored by Tazuo Furutani and published by 20th Century Sha.
30. Zaikai Tenbo(Vision of Financial Society), published by Zaikai Tenbo Sha.
31. Sangyo Spy Hakusho(White Paper of an Industry Spy), authored by Tazuo Furutani and published by Jitsugyo no Sekai Sha.
32. Zenge no Kokuhatsu(Repentance and Prosecution), authored by Masatomo Yamazaki, Nisshin Hodo.
33. Sunday Mainichi Magazine, published by Mainichi Press.
34. Shikumareta Soka Gakkai Hihan (Scheming for Soka Gakkai Disparagement), authored by Yamazaki/Harashima Mondai Chosa no Kai and published by Gendai Shorin.
35. Jikokuhyo Showashi (Timetable of Showa History), authored by Toshizo Miyawaki and published by Kadokawa Shoten.
36. Jiji Kondankai Kiroku (Record of Informal Discussions of Current Conditions of Society)
37. Jiyu kara no Tsushin(Correspondence from ”Emerging from the Earth”), authored by Yu Fuwa and published by Hamano Publishing Co.
38. Jiyu kara no Tsushin Bekkan Shiryohen(Reference Material, Special Edition of ‘Correspondence from “Emerging from the Earth’”), authored by Yu Fuwa and published by Hamano Publishing Co.
39. Jiyu kara no Tsushin Bekkan Rekishihen(The History of the Temple Issue, Special Edition of ‘Correspondence from “Emerging from the Earth”’), authored by Yu Fuwa and published by Hamano Publishing Co.
40. Jiyu Senshu(Selected Works of Jiyu), authored by Yu Fuwa and published by Ho’on Sha.
41. Jieitai Kage no Butai(Self Defense Forces’ Secret Corps), authored by Shunsho Yamamoto and published by Kodansha.
42. Jachi Tendo(Wicked Wisdom of Perversion), authored by Yoshinori Kitabayashi and published by Hamano Shobo.
43. Shu Onrai to Ikeda Daisaku(Chu En-lai and Daisaku Ikeda), authored by Nankai Daigaku Shu Onrai Kenkyu Center and published by Asahi Sonorama.
44. The Shukan Asahi, published by Asahi Press.
45. The Shukan Gendai, published by Kodansha.
46. The Shukan Sankei, published by Sankei Shimbun Shuppan Kyoku.
47. The Shukan Shincho, published by Shinchosha.
48. The Shukan Jitsuwa, published by Nihon Journal Publishing Co..
49. The Shukan Yomiuri, published by Yomiuri Press.
50. The Shukan Bunshun, published by Bungei Shunju.
51. The Shukan Post, published by Shogakkan.
52. Shukyo to Nihon Kyosanto(Religion and the Japanese Community Party), published by Nihon Kysanto Chuo Iinkai Shuppan Kyoku.
53. Shukyo Hyoron(Religious Commentary), published by Nihon Shukyo Hoso Kyokai.
54. Shukyo Mondai ni Tsuite no Nihon Kyosanto no Kenkai to Taido(The Japanese Communist Party’s Views and Attitudes toward Religious Issues), published by Nihon Kyosanto Chuo Iinkai Shuppan Kyoku.
55. Shoshin Kakusei Undo no Ayumi (History of the Movement To Awaken People to Correct Faith), authored and compiled by Shuppan Iinkai and published by Keimei Press.
56. Shokun(You), published by Bungei Shunju.
57. Shin Zasshi X(New Magazine X), published by Shin Zasshi X.
58. Shinpan Ikeda Kaicho Zenshu(Complete Works of President Ikeda, New Edition), published by Seikyo Press.
59. Shinpan Bukkyo Tetsugaku Daijiten(Great Dictionary of Buddhist Philosophy, New Edition), published by Seikyo Press.
60. Shinpen Nichiren Daishonin Gosho Zenshu (Complete Writings of Nichiren Daishonin, New Edition), compiled by Nichiko Hori and published by the Soka Gakkai.
61. Spy Sensen(Spy Battle Frontlines), authored by Tazuo Furutani and published by Sun Books.
62. The Seikyo Shimbun, published by Seikyo Press.
63. Sengo Shukyo Kaiso Roku(Post-war Recollections of Religion), compiled by Shinshu Ren Chosa Shitsu and published by Shin Shukyo Press.
64. Zen-ei(Frontlines), published by Nihon Kyosanto Chuo Iinkai.
65. Sengo Nihon Kyosanto Shi (Post-war History of the Japanese Communist Party), authored by Hiroken Koyama and published by Haga Shoten.
66. Soka Gakkai Komeito no Kaimei(Clarification of Soka Gakkai and Komei Party), authored by Yasuaki Fukushima and published by Tenbosha.
67. Soka Gakkai Nenpyo(Chronology of the Soka Gakkai), compiled by Soka Gakkai Nenpyo Hensai Iinkai and published by Seikyo Press.
68. Soka Gakkai no Shinjitsu(Truth of the Soka Gakkai), authored by Isao Nozaki and published by Mainichi Press.
69. Soka Gakkai o Kiru(Cutting the Soka Gakkai), authored by Kotatsu Fujiwara and published by Nisshin Hodo.
70. Dai-Inbo(Great Conspiracy), authored by Yoshinori Kitabayashi and published by Santen Shobo.
71. Daisan no Senso(The Third War), authored by Tazuo Furutani and published by Miyagawa Shobo.
72. Daisan Bunmei(The Third Civilization), published by Daisan Bunmei Press.
73. Dai-Nichiren (Great Nichiren), published by Dai-Nichiren Henshushitsu.
74. Dai-Byakuho(Great Pure Law), published by Nichiren Shoshu Hokkeko Rengo Kai.
75. Daibyakurenge(Great White Lotus), published by Seikyo Press.
76. Takarajima 30 (Treasure Island 30), published by Takarajima Sha.
77. Tako wa Naze Genki Nanoka(Why Is the Octopus in High Spirits?), authored by Takashi Okutani and Yoshitake Kanzaki and published by Soshisha.
78. So(Creation), published by So Publishing Co.
79. Tocho Kyodan(Wiretapping a Religious Organization), authored by Masatomo Yamazaki and published by Banseisha.
80. Toda Josei 1940 Nen no Ketsudan(Josei Toda’s Decision in 1940), authored by Takaharu Takasaki, Daisanbunmei Sha.
81. Toda Josei Zenshu(Complete Works of Josei Toda), authored by Josei Toda and published by Wakosha.
82. Toda Josei to Sono Jidai(Josei Toda and His Era), authored by Yutaro Saeki and published by Rokkeisah.
83. Naibu Kokutsu(Internal Prosecution), authored by Masuha Hashiba and published by Gendai Shorin.
84. Nakano Gakko Himitsu Sen(Nakano School Secret War), authored by Sadatoshi Ito and published by Chuo Shorin.
85. Nichijun Shonin Zenshu(Complete Works of Nichijun Shonin), published by Nichiren Shoshu Bussho Kankokai.
86. Nichiren Shugi Kyogaku Taikan (Great Study of Nichiren-ism), authored by Chigaku Tanaka and published by Kokusho Kanko Kai.
87. Nichiren Shoshu Shusei Shuki(Rules and Bylaws of Nichiren Shoshu), created by Nichiren Shoshu Administrative Office.
88. Nichiren Shoshu Fuji Nenpyo(Chronology of Fuji Nichiren Shoshu), compiled by Fuji Nenpyo Shuppan Iinkai and published by Fuji Gakurin.
89. Nichiren Shoshu Rakujitsu no Shin’in(True Cause of Nichiren Shoshu’s Downfall), authored by Jisai Watanabe and published by Daisanbunmei Sha
90. Nihonkai Route(Japan Sea Route), authored by Tazuo Furutani and published by Daikosha.
91. Nihon Kyosanto Koryo Mondai Bunken Shu (Collection of Documents on the Policy of the Japanese Communist Party), Nihon Kyosanto Chuo Iinkai Shuppan Kyoku.
92. Nerawareru Nihonjin(Targeted Japanese), authored by Tazuo Furutani and published by Soyosha.
93. Ho no Michi(The Way of the Law), published by Nichiren Shoshu Bussho Kankokai.
94. Hamanaka Wado Kaisoroku(Wado Hamanaka’s Memoirs), authored by Wado Hamanaka.
95. Hangyaku no Ura ni Aru Kao(Face Behind Betrayal), authored by Yoshinori Kitabayashi and published by Daisanbunmei Sha.
96. Himitsusen no Akaki hana(Red Flowers of Secret War), authored by Daizo Kumabe and published by Nisshin Hodo.
97. Fukuden, published by Nichiren Nikko Kai.
98. Bunka Hyoron(Cultural Commentary), published by Shin Nippon shuppan Sha.
99. PLAYBOY, published by Shueisha.
100. PLAYBOY, published by Shueisha.
101. Bungei Shunjyu, published by Bungei Shunju.
102. Heisei Gokuchu Kenbun Roku (What I Observed and Heard in Prison in the Heisei Era), authored by Masatomo Yamazaki and published by Line Books Sha.
103. Hoseki(Gem), published by Kobunsha.
104. Hotei ni Tatta Ikeda Daisaku Zoku Gekkan Pen Jiken(Daisaku Ikeda at Court -- the Second Round of the Monthly Pen Incident), authored by Masatomo Yamazaki and published by Daisan Shokan.
105. Boryoku Sodan Akugo no Su(Manipulating Clergy -- Home of a Bad Cause), authored by Shiro Okuno and published by Gendaishi Shuppankai.
106. Boryaku no Kozu(Scheme of Manipulations), authored by Koichiro Yoshihara and published by Diamond Sha.
107. Boryaku Retto(Islands of Manipulation and Conspiracy), authored by Koichiro Yoshihara and published by Shin Nippon Publishing Co..
108. Hossu no Daishumon(Great Scandals of the High Priest), authored by Yushu goho Domei and published by East Press).
109. Hong Kong Group, published by Tazuo Furutani and published by Kobunsha.
110. Honzon Mokoku Jiken no Subete (Everything about the Honzon Fabrication Incident), published by Keimyo Press.
111. Boryoku(Manipulated Scheme), authored by Isao Nozaki and published by Tokuma Shoten.
112. Boryaku no Wa(Circle of Manipulated Schemes), authored by Motosuke Yoshimura and published by Daisanbunmei Sha.
113. The Mainichi Shimbun, published by Mainichi Press.
114. Makiguchi Tsunesaburo no Shukyo Undo (Religious Movement by Tsunesaburo Makiguchi), authored by Koichi Miyata and published by Daisanbunmei Sha.
115. Miezaru Te(Unseen Hands), authored by Koichiro Yoshihara and published by Nigatsusha.
116. Moto Myoshinko ni Tsuite(About the Former Myoshinko Group), compiled by Nichiren Shoshu Myenji.
117. Yami no Teio Ikeda Daisaku o Abaku(Exposing Daisaku Ikeda, Kingpin in Darkness), authored by Masatomo Yamazaki and published by Sanichi Shobo.
118. Yurusarezaru Akutoku Moto Bengoshi Yamazaki Masatomo no Shtai (Truth of Masatomo Yamazaki, Unpardonably Evil former Lawyer), authored by Yoshinori Kitabayashi and published by Daisanbunmei Sha.
119. The Yomiuri Shimbun, published by Yomiuri Press.
120. Renge 87go no Tadashii Yomikata Shiryo (Reference Material for Reading Renge No. 87 Correctly), complied by Hokkekoshu Yuushi.
121. Wakaki Hi no Shuki -- Gokuchuki(Accounts of Youthful Days -- Memoirs of Imprisonment), authored by Josei Toda and published by Seiga Shobo.
122. Watashi wa Soka Gakkai no Spy Datta(I Was a Spy for the Soka Gakkai), authored by Masayuki Shimoyama and published by Banseisha.